Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CLASSIQUE LIMOUSINES: HOLLYWOOD BOWL 2012


Today I received my HOLLYWOOD BOWL 2012 mailer. On the front, it says, “There’s A Story In Every Seat.” So true! For anyone who has been to the Bowl will tell you it’s a perfect, summer evening.

I unfold the flyer and my eyes quickly scan the calendar. I start planning: Glenn Campbell’s Farewell Tour with Jackson Browne; Beethoven’s Ninth (always a treat); Reggae Night; Diana Krall. Then, I look closer – B.B. King on September 5th. My mind wanders . . . a warm, starlit night, wonderful friends, a great picnic basket, a lovely bottle of wine and the incomparable B.B. King. This is why we live in California and why there is nothing like an evening at the Bowl!

One of the great things about the Bowl is you can bring your picnic dinner and wine without the restrictions of other venues that require you to purchase from them. But if you do want to forego bringing the prep, they have some great options. The ROOFTOP GRILL is a full-service restaurant, offering a full menu. I have yet to go (I’m more the “bring my basket and wine person”) but I have heard great reviews from our clients. MARKET CAFÉ WEST offer delicious sushi; artfully prepared with only seasonal and locally sourced seafood.

The HOLLYWOOD BOWL rightly advertising that they have “prices to fit everyone’s budget.” Whether you sit in on the beaches in the back or enjoy an intimate box, the acoustics and seating offers everyone a great show.

And for that special evening (or one in which you do not want to deal with LA traffic), give me a call about transportation options. A sedan for two, a limousine for a romantic evening or something larger for a group of friends, we can help you out. For more information, please give me a call at 714.288.8853.

No comments:

Post a Comment